Sunday, February 12, 2006

And the verdict is...

No, we are not "Mommy and Daddy" yet. It turns out Amy's not had any contractions today. After speaking with the doctor, she was going through false labor.

If that was false, the real thing will not be pleasant for my beautiful wife. At least she knows what to expect now. Her suitcase is packed and in the car, and the car seat has been installed.

It's just a sit-and-wait now. Our girl could be here by the end of the week. We've got another doctor visit Thursday, so maybe we can make it until then.

I'll keep posting to keep you... posted. :-)

4 comments:

SaltyKracker said...

Good luck buddy, Im excited for you and Amy, keep us informed. Later!

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

you gotta quit taunting me with baby news brock...you're killing me here!! i can't wait for you guys =)

pary said...

Go for a mall walk, get her a spicy burrito to eat while you're there.

Then, scream in her ear when she's not paying attention. You'll be a dad in no time.

@CoryODonnell said...

Fingers crossed for you in SW FLA.

Cheers to the best dad I know!

(Even better than myself...Zoe said so.)