Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hasta La Viva Las Vegas

Well, NBC is going to kill off one of my favorite shows. I was watching tonight's episode (thank you, TiVo!) of Las Vegas. They're moving it to Friday nights after the Olympics.

That makes me sick. No good show survives that move. I was a big fan of Boston Public, then Fox moved it to Friday nights. Just like that... gone.

My favorite show is American Chopper, and Las Vegas is a very close second. I'm glad to have the Discovery Channel because NBC will lose me after Las Vegas disappears. That shouldn't be long now.

I don't regularly watch any other shows on NBC, CBS, Fox, or ABC. So... long live cable!

1 comment:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

seriously, boston public was one of the best shows on television. poor friday nights, they're where good tv goes to die.