Monday, November 21, 2005

Bama lost to the better team

Even this Bama grad can admit when Auburn simply performed a lot better. I almost hated being on the sidelines Saturday, but I had two things happen that made up for the loss.

I got to interview both Don Shula and Charles Barkley.

Let's just say I broke the ice, and both gentlemen were receptive to a talking on camera to little ol' me. Both men are class acts, and I was a fan of both for years.

I really don't have much more to say tonight. I'm tired, but I didn't want you to think I was cowering about Bama losing. As I've always said... 9-2 beats the last two years hands down. At least we lost to two powerful teams.

Next year, Bama. Roll Tide! Go get that bowl win!

6 comments:

Richard said...

So did Mr. Barkley reveal to you he's running for Governor?

I keep waiting for him to follow through on that statement.

Brock said...

I actually asked him that question to break the ice. He said it's always in the back of his mind, and it's always a possibility.

SaltyKracker said...

Hey i asked him the same thing when I talked to him.

Nixie The Nazi said...

Nobody in market 40 talked to either of the two...if they did, I didn't see it. Go BP! ;)

Joshua McKinney said...

Come on man, you're famous! You're on TV! Charles Barkley, Don Shula have nothing on WTVM talent.

Brock said...

Sha! :-)