Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend Happenings

Not too much going on this weekend. We took a trip down south to see Mom. It was a great trip, and I finally felt our daughter kick! It was so incredible!

On the way home, we stopped in Troy, AL, at the Wal-Mart. By the way, I don't despise W-M, but the crowds you have to fight make me never want to step foot in there. That's why I go late at night most of the time. Anyhow, we bought our baby bedding. Amy finally decided on a pattern. Now I can move stuff out of the nursery and begin painting it.

We stopped at the Troy McDonald's on the Hwy. 231 bypass. Fair warning... If you ever visit Troy, NEVER stop at this McD's. We ordered our food, sat at the window for 10 minutes, were asked to pull up and waited for another six minutes. A hamburger and fish sandwich were all we ordered, and everyone else behind us got their food at the window and left. Then the girl brought us our food and didn't say a word or make eye-contact. Plus, the order was halfway wrong!

I've already registered a complaint with corporate McD's. Worst service I've ever had at one of their places. I don't eat there often, but when I do, I get treated somewhat decently.

1 comment:

Nixie The Nazi said...

The KFC on 231 in Troy is much better...can you imagine me eating a meal while driving home from a hurricane...which involves using a fork?? :) I know I freaked-out a few truck drivers who could see in the car! lolololol