Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wake me up inside

You ever just have that day where you don't know if you're coming or going? I'm sure you have. If you haven't, don't worry. You'll get out of your teen years before long.

Today was one of those days for me. I can't even recap what happened. That's how muddled my mind is, but I do know I went to dinner tonight with Sean and Hayley down in Columbus. I really enjoyed that.

I don't get to Columbus too often. I lived there for three years before we moved to Tuscaloosa, and I'll reserve my comments on it. Let's just say we really love Lee County.

When I do get down there, I get to see everyone at the station. I really like that a lot. It's nice to see people instead of just talking over the computer or phone with them.

Anyhow, I have a lot of things I'd really like to talk about. Again, I'm going to reserve comments. This is my "professional" blog, and I'm not about to say things about certain topics. Not all of it is "shop talk," but some of it is.

Before you ask, or get any ideas, none of my vents have to do with my station or the people that work there. The pain of being a nice guy sometimes is wanting to lash out at people, but you just don't have the heart or voice.

"I've tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter." --Linkin Park

2 comments:

Nixie The Nazi said...

Oh lord, you're singing Linkin Park... ;) Hold it in as best you can...I know exactly where you're coming from...and it always works itself out pretty well.

When you coming to work in the 'ham??? ;)

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

viva la zapata!! we always love to see you on our side of the river brock...just please, for my sanity, don't bring the littlest parker to visit on a friday or saturday, i'll just die if i miss her =)