Friday, May 26, 2006

X-Men: The Last Stand

I just got back from seeing the new X-Men tonight. I am absolutely floored. I refused to read any reviews or any plot details before I went. That's not like me at all, especially since I've been patiently waiting on this one for a while.

I guess I didn't want to read the differences about Bryan Singer and Brett Ratner's directing styles. I'll just say that I am impressed with this one. I watch an awful lot of movies, and nothing really phases me. However, I felt my chest get heavy on more than a couple of occasions watching this one.

I highly recommend it, but only if you've seen the first two, or know the comics really well. They did take some artistic license, but it was worth it. I will be making a return trip to the theater very soon.

1 comment:

Deals, Steals and Heels said...

glad to see there are comic book fans who liked it...i saw it with my boyfriend, his brother and one of his friends...perhaps not the best idea. the boys were all up in arms about the stuff that was
different or whatever...but i thought it was awesome!